Recommend your HRM

Options
I am new to this working out thing, but I am hooked!! I am living in Namibia, but we have someone visiting from the USA next month, and they have agreed to bring some things for us. I have been looking on Amazon at all the HRM, but I am overwhelmed! I need one that will tell me how many calories I am burning,and that is under a hundred dollars, please recommend yours!

Replies

• dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I got a Polar 4 and I think it was around $90. I realy like it.
  • claire_b79
    claire_b79 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i have the polar ft7 and I love it.
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    Just this week I picked up a Polar F4 on Amazon for under $70. So far I really like it. During your workout there are several views: heart rate, calories burned, time, and zone range with heart rate. When you are finished it shows the duration of your workout, how many calories you burned, average heart rate, maximum heart rate, and the duration you were in your zone. It stores your data also.
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Can't go wrong with the Polar F4! I wear mine all day, every day!
  • ondjima
    ondjima Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I will be looking into that right now!
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Mine is a Polar FT40, they usually run over $100 though. But you might check and see. I do suggest getting one thats a Polar brand with a chest strap. They seem to have the best reviews. And I love mine! Thay are so nice to have you'll love it. Its nice to know what you are actually burning! I'd check Ebay too, I got mine brand new for $50. Good Luck!!