whoa...today after weeks I fell off the wagon...

yukon1
yukon1 Posts: 4
edited September 24 in Food and Nutrition
I think I ate everything I saw today- holy cow- huge breakfast, chocolate cake with buttercream icing, pizza, and more. That is the first time since started this in Jan that I have done that- lost 18 lbs to date...back at er tomorrow!

Replies

• knewbill72
    knewbill72 Posts: 133 Member
    What did is probably going to help you lose more weight this coming week. Eating the way you did trips up your metabolism and is actually good for you.

Being Bad can mean Good sometimes. :devil:
  • Pange33
    Pange33 Posts: 63
    Since you've been on the wagon for so long, your physically conditioned body can easily sprint back up to wagaon and grab on and pull yourself back up, picture it like Back to the Future III when they're catching onto the train at the end! :) So cool, love those movies. It also helps to play the back to the future theme song in your head :P
  • Don't feel bad... I did the same thing! I joined MFP about a month and a half ago, have lost 17 lbs.... and I've been pretty good about meeting my calorie goal on a daily basis. Today however, I too had pizza... among a few other things. And finished off the evening with some Haagen Dazs Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream. *sigh* Finished out the day three hundred some odd calories over goal... I'm just telling myself that I deserve a little reward. As long as it's not a daily habit, then no harm done...
  • lllazarus
    lllazarus Posts: 11
    I had the same day you did. Celebrating my grandson's birthday, I ate pizza and cupcakes. But I did get 60 minutes of skating in and came in 3 calories under my goal. Sometimes it is worth it to let loose.
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    One day ain't gonna hurt nothin' ;)
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    When I've lost weight successfully in the past, it's usually been with a blow out day and it is true that sometimes it increases the weekly loss. My biggest problem with it is that the blow out days have a tendency to get closer together until there's more of them than good ones! The odd one really doesn't hurt though
  • joip
    joip Posts: 39 Member
    Hi guys, I just strated. I have 2 kids and my younger one just turned 1 year. I work full time. I still havent been able to fit in exercise to my regims and I feel I'm doing the dieting the wrong way. I try to stick to 1200 cal per day but feel I'm eating the wrong food and this may mess up my nutrition. Any suggestions to help me on my journey would be highly apprecited.
This discussion has been closed.