So anyhow

Options
So anyhow, I've been using this site on and off for awhile, And am just starting to get into the community as it were. Looking for some helpful friends and just cool people.

Replies

• magigie07
    Options
    I am in the same boat....I like to read other people's posts and see how they are doing the weight loss thing so that I can have a few tricks up my sleeve. What I am NOT looking for is people who feel the need to correct or over criticize others.. Good luck to you and hope you stick with this site. :wink:
  • davet165
    davet165 Posts: 13
    Options
    Yeah, none of those either. I am looking for successes and inspiring and supporting!
  • julie4760
    julie4760 Posts: 125
    Options
    Feel free to add me we can all do with a little encouragement and support.
  • sharbaby
    sharbaby Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    im new aswell so u can add me as i need encouragement aswell im easly side tracked at the best of times wen it comes to yummy food hahaha
  • annafalconer
    Options
    When there is "not so healthy food" around, I'm the first to say I have little willpower!! But my dad just had triple bypass heart surgery last week and I just keep asking myself, "do I want a triple bypass??" Most of the time I answer no.
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Morning all - you've encouraged me to join in. I started using the site in January, and have made some progress, but with a LONG way to go I guess now's a good time to start supporting others and learning from everyone else.
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Hello ! Feel free to add me if you want