Motivation of the Day

Options
NlKKA
NlKKA Posts: 185 Member
Don't forget to take your daily dose of vitamins each day! There are 2 vitamins you should take every day that consist of the components you will need in order to determine how each day will be. You need the vitamin of Positive Thought/Faith - this vitamin ensures that what ever the day has in store you have already made up in your mind that all will work out for the greater good. Without this vitamin who knows what is in store for you. You also need the vitamin of Strength/Commitment - this vitamin gives you the power to put your words into action and follow through even if it's tough. Without this vitamin you lack the ability to perform. These are natural vitamins and the best part is they are FREE you just have to remember to take them each day! Get your daily dose it makes a difference!!!

Replies

• Paulette56
    Paulette56 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational. Thank you!
  • mamamitch
    Options
    You are right, we have everything we need if we don't try to do it all in our own strength... why can I not remember this...?
  • tuliplor
    tuliplor Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    THANKS!!! I needed that! :)
  • denise980
    denise980 Posts: 296
    Options
    Thank you. That is exactly what I needed to hear :smile:
  • cathyv0409
    cathyv0409 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You are a great inspiration! What wise and wonderful words! Thanks for the reminder.
    Cathy
  • luvtowalk
    luvtowalk Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That is great thank you