Do you have a favorite disk in TurboFire??

Options
Aubers
Aubers Posts: 39 Member
I'm really interested in this program, but are certain disks in the set favored over others? Do you have a specific TurboFire disk you'd prefer doing over the others in the set? Or is it essential to have and do them all? I'm still a beginner when it comes to working out and really want this set but am wondering if I'd be better off purchasing specific DVDs from the set?

Replies

• glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, purchasing separate DVDs from the set isn't really an option. You either get the basic program or you can order the 'best of the HIIT's' which is a compilation of some of the drills from the HIIT workouts. That's pretty much your option.

Honestly, there isn't a workout in the program that I dislike. The music is great, Chalene's enthusiasm is infectious, and I look forward to each day's workout.
  • Aubers
    Aubers Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    There is a website that I came across where you can purchase used DVDs and they had a few on there, this is the main reason for asking.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    There is a website that I came across where you can purchase used DVDs and they had a few on there, this is the main reason for asking.

Only problem with that is they may be copies or damaged disks. Beachbody will not replace them if you purchase them this way.
  • turboandrea
    turboandrea Posts: 108
    Options
    TurboFire is constructed as a program, which means you use all of the workouts in the program. When you just choose to do one of the workouts and skip the others, the science behind the success of TurboFire goes out the window.

I know it's a lot, but I saved up for Turbo Fire for two months. It was only until I made the financial commitment to myself, and got support from my Beachbody coach and resources, until I really took the plunge and changed my life. 32 pounds later, here I am.