Question for LADIES

Options
Do you bother recording your weight during that time of the month?

Replies

• JJGOOFY28
    JJGOOFY28 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    thats a good question. I do but thats just me and i remember that its because of being bloated if i have gained any weight at all
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    if it falls on a regular weigh-in day (monday morning) i sure do.. but then i like tracking trends and looking back and seeing that any weight gain trend maybe coincided with that event *S*
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Im like that 1% that has no side effects from TOM with weight, so I do log it...
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Im like that 1% that has no side effects from TOM with weight, so I do log it...
    Same here -- don't notice any difference, so I log it.
  • RachelH25
    RachelH25 Posts: 108
    Options
    Ha! Thats funny cuz its my time of the month and I don't even bother steping on the scale!
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Ugh i just started it again today and i am up 2 lbs. I weigh in tomorrow and i was so happy that i was down 3 lbs this week, now it is barely 1 lb :( but i am hoping tomorrow morning will be a little better. Yes i will log it
  • ablueskier
    ablueskier Posts: 104
    Options
    I am bad about weigh ins. Yes I weigh myself regularly ( ok, daily) but I only record the weight once it has gone down 1 full lb.
  • amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    For you ladies that have no side effects, I am so jealous! Sitting here typing I can just feel the weight in my stomach. I think I may just avoid the scale until my next weight in.
  • ohohraptor
    ohohraptor Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I do. I'm on Yasmin and don't really get too bloated though. If the scale shows up something unexpected however, I try to keep my period in mind and not worry about it too much.
  • michelca
    michelca Posts: 41
    Options
    I don't because I get very bloated during my TOM. Do what you feel is best for you; if you know that you're bloated, then you'll know that the scale won't be accurate. I think it's more a matter of personal choice :)
  • ChristineMiller2
    Options
    nope, I would skip weighing in during that time, my weight fluctuates a ton! Why add more stress lol ;)