Mowed my lawn in a tank top!!

Options
I know this is so weird, but does anyone have something that they wear INSIDE there house and would never be caught dead wearing outside? Well mine is a tank top. I was always afraid that the wind would catch me just right and the flab on my arms might take me away! Anyway, I actually mowed in my tank top yesterday, didn't scare any small children and the best part is that I am still here and didn't get taken away by the wind. Good luck to you all and hope this puts a smile on your face.

Replies

• hallekj
    hallekj Posts: 6
    Options
    Mine is a jog bra and I hope someday I too get to wear it outside. This summer would be good.
  • humpalc
    humpalc Posts: 140
    Options
    Awesome! My neighbor mows in a bikini top - hope I can give her a little competition this summer - lol :)
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    LOL
    Thanks.
    I needed a smile.
    Amanda
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Woohoo you go girl!!
  • ChristineM1953
    ChristineM1953 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous you were able to mow your lawn! In Ohio we are still in "winter"! Glad you did it though. I just bought a tank top, and hoping that by the time our weather gets warm enough, I will be brave enough to wear it.
  • paigemang♥
    Options
    Mine is a jog bra and I hope someday I too get to wear it outside. This summer would be good.

Yup, mine is a jogging bra...I have always wanted to go for my run with just my jogging bra and shorts. :ohwell:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!