Road Blocks

Options
I am about to have a 2 week break from school, though still maintaining my career and family obligations. Having one less thing to juggle which means I can really get back into my groove with workouts and food. I am really nervous because those two weeks need to create enough of a base to carry me through Spring term. I have committed to the Portland to Coast relay and various other 10k and 1/2 marathon events to use as "training" - I should note these are walking events. I planned to be running by now and a good 80 pounds lighter. I am struggling with my ability to actual succeed at this. School and work seems to be a piece of cake (angel food of course) compared to this. To top it off, apparently I snore terribly now. My husband feels this is about a year long issue and never a problem before. I am hopeful that a lack of proper rest is the missing link in my plan for success. I suppose I am looking for some motivation on how to juggle these things and actually see an increase in workouts and weight loss. Any suggestions would be lovely.

Thanks~

Replies

• shayshay01
    shayshay01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    No really great advice I'm afraid... just PERSERVERANCE!.... Just keep pushing yourself through... day by day... and every day when you wake up make a point to tell yourself that you will succeed! As far as snoring.... Make yourself get in bed early and let yourself sleep in for a week or so and see if that makes a difference... Also, try the nasal strips you can get at Walmart, CVS, etc. I have seen those work for many people. Good luck and keep us posted!!!