Dannon Greek Yogurt

Options
Oh my gosh. Just ate dannon greek yogurt with honey for my dessert tonight. Can i just say YUMMO DELICIOUSO! Sooo good. 140 calories, and 0grams of fat. I'm in Heaven.

Just wanted to share! :)

Have a lovely day fitness pals! :)

Replies

• sylvia1970
    sylvia1970 Posts: 134
    Options
    arh bless. Can ask me without me ruining your moment, how much sugar is in it? And did you buy danone because it says its good for the gut?

Really curious on this
  • khodges15
    khodges15 Posts: 114
    Options
    21 grams of sugar :( i find most yogurt has lots of sugar in it which makes me sad too, but hey what can you do. And my mom bought it cause it was on sale! :)
  • eating4balance
    eating4balance Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I love plain, nonfat greek yogurt with a half cup of fresh blueberries (122 calories, 15 g protein and super yummy!)

I personally did not like the flavored greek yogurt. Do you just eat it plain, or do you normally mix it with things?
  • jhackenmueller
    Options
    I buy the Fage 0% Greek yogurt and add frozen fruit and drizzle honey on it. YUMMO
  • khodges15
    khodges15 Posts: 114
    Options
    i always switch it up when i eat greek yogurt doing the same as you with the fresh fruits and stuff. I also eat regular yogurt (dannon light and fit and plain with fruits). I am just astonished by how good this was with honey!
  • gretchen0720
    Options
    Fage is truly THE best..... so goooooood.
  • jilld76
    jilld76 Posts: 324
    Options
    my favorite is chobani, I love the raspberry, blueberry, pineapple, and black cherry
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I love my Chobani greek yogurt with fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries - any variation of the three), yummmmm!!
  • allornothinggrl
    Options
    You gotta try Chobani Greek Yogurt...esp the Black Cherry...soooo gooood!
  • pixietoes
    pixietoes Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    I also like the non-fat unsweetened Greek Yogurt mixed with fruit but instead of honey I use agave nectar which is thinner and so a smaller amount go a longer way. For a little crunch I sprinkle a few tablespoons of Uncle Sam's cereal over the top.
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    I find greek yogurt to be so expensive cottage cheese has 12 grams of protein and is cheaper I mix it with fruit if I find I need extra protien As for yogurt I just eat plain non fat with frozen fruit.
  • sylvia1970
    Options
    21 grams of sugar :( i find most yogurt has lots of sugar in it which makes me sad too, but hey what can you do. And my mom bought it cause it was on sale! :)

quite alot of sugar
  • sylvia1970
    Options
    I find greek yogurt to be so expensive cottage cheese has 12 grams of protein and is cheaper I mix it with fruit if I find I need extra protien As for yogurt I just eat plain non fat with frozen fruit.

cottage cheese isnt greek yoghurt. Totally diffo