New here and need buddies!!!!

Options
Hello all,
I started myfitnesspal about 2 weeks ago, and so far i love it. This is the first time ive really counted calories and its opened up my eyes about what is healthy and what is not. Anyway, i would love to meet new people and add new buddies to my list...so please add me!!! I'm trying to lose 30-40lb....i started at 182 and am currently about 178, 5'9", 21 female. I just discovered the actual myfitnesspal community and am very encouraged by it.

Replies

• jon_dub
    jon_dub Posts: 166
    Options
    Add away and or message me :)
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    hello! and welcome to mfp! Buddy here :)
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome u can add me
  • ocsurfmama
    ocsurfmama Posts: 127
    Options
    I am new here (about a week) Feel free to add me as a buddy. I am not sure how to add people since I have been busy just trying to keep up with my food/exercise entries and reading the posts. I look forward to my being healthier tomorrow than I am today. One day at a time and so far, for the week I have been here and a new member of a gym it's working!
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Weclome! You'll love it here. You're more than welcome to add me.
  • xLaurenex
    xLaurenex Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I love this site, the people are fantastic, especially the support they give. Feel free to add me.
  • kfortune89
    Options
    Feel free to add me! This site is great, I have been on for a little over a month and I have lost 8 lbs so far. Good luck!
  • Suntan7
    Suntan7 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey guys!
    You all seem so friendly! :)
    Looking for some one to push me to my goals & help me stick with my plan.
    Add/Message me.
    I'd love it!!
    Thanks All!
  • o2bfit3
    o2bfit3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Count me in- I need some buddies, TOO!
  • blackfitnessbarbie
    blackfitnessbarbie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    add me! (: good luck!
  • nanc94
    nanc94 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Ive been on here 2wks today...and love it....i also wasnt a calorie counter...and this has been an eye opener...