using kinect to connect with others

Options
i wanted to know if anybody was interested in using the kinect to interact with others to help motivate me and hopefully i can motivate them. i know there is some exercise programs that allow you to work out with others while they are in their living rooms too.

Replies

• ndskies
    ndskies Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a kinect and I just bought xbox gold so I can get on line and play with other people. I haven't tried it yet though. I have several workout games. I have EA Sports Active, Your Shape, Kinect Sports and Dance Central. Dance Central is my favorite. I have Dance Masters, but I really don't care for that one.

If anyone else wants to try to hook up on kinect, my xbox id is n d skies. Feel free to add me as a friend on xbox live!
  • dixedreg
    dixedreg Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Oh, I have Kinect. Love it! It's a lot of fun. I love Kinect Sports. It has lots of options and you can work up a sweat but it's fun.
    I also have Dance Central which I love. Your Shape Fitness Evolved I purchased recently but I'm not too sure I like it yet. The way the program "sees" you doesn't seem to be as good as the other titles.