anyone tried Think & Lose?

Options
Has anyone tried Don Mannarino's Think & Lose? Just wondering, it seems pretty similiar to what that guy was talking about this summer on TLC's special I can Make you thin. Did anyone see that?

Replies

• beckybubbles
    beckybubbles Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Don Mannarino's Think & Lose? Just wondering, it seems pretty similiar to what that guy was talking about this summer on TLC's special I can Make you thin. Did anyone see that?
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Does he talk about thinking about what you're eating to get thinner or just the general idea that if you think about being skinny you will be?

If it's the latter, darlin', I've been doing that for years!!:laugh: It doesn't work....:wink:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Does he talk about thinking about what you're eating to get thinner or just the general idea that if you think about being skinny you will be?

If it's the latter, darlin', I've been doing that for years!!:laugh: It doesn't work....:wink:

lol I have to agree. Thinking you will be won't help unless it's accompanied with proper nutrition, excercise and a little MFP on the side, lol.