BRIDE in PANIC - i'm new. help?

Options
hi there! my wedding is in less than three months and i am in dire need to lose weight. not just for the day, not just for the Caribbean honeymoon, but also for the rest of my life.

i need to blast this belly!

as i figure this out, please friend me and help me! i will do my best to be your moral support too as i figure my way around this place.

thanks!

Replies

• johanneleger
    johanneleger Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP bride in panic. You will love it here and we will help you, don't panic.
  • jeananndawson
    Options
    I just started last week, and need friends too!! :smile:
  • steacher24
    Options
    Hi!

I'm getting married too! Our date is set for July 15th. I started working out and eating better after New Years. So far, I've lost 10 pounds. I've been doing a lot of Jillian Michael's dvds. Her 30 day shred is really good for a small workout. I definitely started seeing a difference in my arms and abs/stomach. I also have her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism dvd which works you pretty hard. My favorite is No More Trouble Zones. This one focuses on the spots women need the most help with....abs, arms, hips, thighs, etc. It definitely works me hard on that one, too.
  • brideinpanic
    Options
    thank you so much, everyone!!

already, i feel a little less panicked -- a little. :)

@steacher24. wow. i will look into her dvds. congrats on the 10 pounds (and your upcoming wedding!)
    @jeananddawson, i am going to see how i can friend you!
    @johanneleger, thank you for the encouragement!