What MUSIC do you workout to???

Options
I love to workout to rap music but its getting old since I have started to become a gym rat working out every day...So can you guys please give me songs and artists names I want to expand my workout music horizon... :smile:

Replies

• Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I listen to pandora.com you type in music that you already listen to and it gives you suggestions that are similar then if i really like an artist they suggest i download the album from itunes and put it on my ipod.
  • rachyrach1234
    Options
    Bombs Over Bagdad
    Outkast
  • christinet8504
    Options
    I second Pandora!! Theres apps for most smart phones on the market and you can also listen through the internet and some blu ray devices as well. Ive found so much music this way! Its awesome!
  • PrincessLacey
    Options
    glee,indie,my chemical romance,gaga
  • jojojor
    jojojor Posts: 24
    Options
    adele ,shes awesome!
  • larisadixon
    larisadixon Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    pandora radio...21 minute workout is the best for heavy cardio
  • tadaforever
    Options
    i swear by podrunner!

the mixes are free to download, and they have targeted BPMs to keep you on track with your cardio!

http://www.djsteveboy.com/podrunner.html

(click the archive button for a stunningly long list of free workout mixes!)
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Pandora is great! I also listen to "Girl Talk" often. The music is most certainly explicit, but it merges little snippets of music from the 70's to today with a strong, fast beat. I love hearing rap over Al Green or cheesey 80's songs mixed with everything else. Love it! Check them out on YouTube. Good luck either way!
  • scomeaujean
    Options
    I listen to fast techno/rave/dubstep music. The beat really helps and it get's me stoked on working out. While I do cardio it feels more like a dance than a workout.
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Ke$ha, geo da silve, Daddy Yankee, Shakira, The Veronicas, Christina Agularia.
  • lizzy755
    lizzy755 Posts: 52
    Options
    The Prodigy!
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    AC/DC, Def Leppard, Poison, I'll admit it, Backstreet Boys, the Ramones. I'm into a lot of rock and punk, it always gets me going.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Cannibal Corpse,Morbid Angel,Suffocation,Mortician<Carcass,Obituary<marylyn Manson,Skinny Puppy
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I accidentally left my mp3 player with boyfriend once. Bad, bad bad. Jokes that went on for years because of my music choices.

You need songs that speak to YOU. No one else can choose them for you.
  • Sue_Smiles
    Sue_Smiles Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I listen to fast techno/rave/dubstep music. The beat really helps and it get's me stoked on working out. While I do cardio it feels more like a dance than a workout.

That's what I listen to also. Deadmau5, Underworld, Sasha, Daft Punk, etc. Get's me through housework :)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Christian Metal music. SKillet for one.:bigsmile:
  • flab2steel
    Options
    Tiesto
    I see is not mentioned. Great for cardio.
  • latinsunshine
    Options
    Thanks for the info, I listen to Pandora, but did not realize there was 21 min workout option, will try it for sure!
  • llstrength
    llstrength Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Justin Beiber!
    :laugh: Just kidding.

Pandora is great, but if you're international it doesn't work unless you use hotspot shield or something like that. I'm in South Korea, and it doesn't work here. It might work in the UK. I don't know. I can't wait to get back in the States so I can use it as much as I want!
    There's also a website called stereomood.com. You choose a mood or an activity and it plays music that other people have added to fit the description. I've found that it's hit or miss with it though. Sometimes it plays the perfect songs, but other times I hate every song that's played.