Have any of you tried Jillian's new Dvd "Ripped In 30"?

Options
What do you think of it?

Replies

• jhutsko
    jhutsko Posts: 1
    Options
    I've done her 30 day shred and it's quite good - even being advanced, it's still challenging.
  • mimi_2929
    mimi_2929 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried that one but I have tried her 30 day shred dvd, have you tried that one? Looks alot easier than it is!!! From going from no exercise to that, she will kick your butt, so I can't imagine her Ripped dvd being very easy, lol. Let me know if you try it!!
  • vballer21
    vballer21 Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm almost in my third week of Ripped in 30...and I've done shred in the past as well. Ripped is on a whole other level....haha it's way more intense. I love it.
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I haven't tried that one but I have tried her 30 day shred dvd, have you tried that one? Looks alot easier than it is!!! From going from no exercise to that, she will kick your butt, so I can't imagine her Ripped dvd being very easy, lol. Let me know if you try it!!

Yeah I've had that one for a while but I never do it It's too boring and she's so slow I usually do the treadmill or tae bo for an hour instead ;)
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I'm almost in my third week of Ripped in 30...and I've done shred in the past as well. Ripped is on a whole other level....haha it's way more intense. I love it.

Yeah I've seen clips of the Dvd on youtube It looks more interesting than her 30DS
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 6 of level one... & so far I love it!! Tomorrow is my 'rest day' & I am excited 2 see what level 2 is all about... I haven't done any of her other videos, so I can't compare... But this one is awesome!! Tough... But awesome :-) you should give it a try!!