So close I can taste it...

Options
elvb
elvb Posts: 423 Member
The have lost a total of 40.4 lbs so far. I started this in August of last year...right before my 32nd birthday. I weighed in at 191 when I found this website. My highest weight was 206...at least that's the last time I stepped on the scale. I am now at a weight I haven't seen in over 12 years...3 kids ago. I am now so close to hitting the 140's I can taste it! Tastes like chocolate.
Anyway, the following pictures are my journey so far.

First is me in May of last year. I believe I weighed in the range of 195-200.
IMG_8206-1.jpg

This is me today. I weigh 150.6 as of this past Wednesday. Sorry for the blur.
31311.jpg

This is my sideview collage. lol
2010-10-20.jpg

I still have about 15-20 lbs to go but I'm going strong. It took me forever to get into this state of mind and now that I've been doing it for almost 7 months I can't imagine quiting!

Thank you everyone for all your support. Seeing your photos has helped me stay on track!

Replies

• trinityj1
    trinityj1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Awesome work. I'm excited for you! Almost there!
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    so close! well done :)
  • KellieR56
    KellieR56 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    great job! you also look a lot younger on the "after" pictures compared to the "before" pictures
  • KellieR56
    KellieR56 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    great job! you also look a lot younger on the "after" pictures compared to the "before" pictures
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    great job girlie....=)
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    hot tamale!! u look great :-)
  • better_days_ahead
    better_days_ahead Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look Great!

Keep up the fantastic work!
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! Keep up the GOOD work!! :smile:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Someone has to say it - your butt looks great! (Why does it always have to be me?)
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options

EXACTLY what I thought!! FANTASTIC JOB!!! Keep it up, you look great. :drinker:
  • elvb
    Options
    Someone has to say it - your butt looks great! (Why does it always have to be me?)
    LMAO Thank you!!! What's funny is I was just telling hubby the same thing!! I saw that picture and was amazed!! I think it's the fact I'm finally wearing underwear that fit!! Oh yea, and the exercise. Haha

Thanks everyone!!
  • elvb
    Options

Thanks. I'm not sure if I should be happy about this. I stopped getting carded for cigarettes and alcohol about 3 years ago...when I started getting MUCH larger. I plan to get my hair done in about 5 lbs. Wonder if I'll start getting carded again? lol
    I'm only 5' so that doesn't help either!
  • teddysmom16
    teddysmom16 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Keep up the good work!
  • kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fabulous!
  • RockVixen
    RockVixen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I love that your success tastes like chocolate :) That made me laugh.
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Incredible job!! You are just shrinking away! Great motivation. Thank you so much for sharing. :)
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful...Congrats!! You've got this!
  • elvb
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I'm glad I'm doing it right this time. I'm averaging about 1.3 lbs a week. I eat what I want but I think I finally have down this moderation thing so many people speak of. You know, that "one serving" rule? I actually abide by it now. I still have sweets but I choose better when it comes to them.
    I've also learned that Skinny Cow ice cream is just as good as "regular" ice cream. lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!