New to this site

Options
Hi! I'm Nathalie. I'm from Quebec, Canada and I just saw a report on the tv show "Une heure sur terre" about obesity in the US and in Huntington in particular. During the report, they mentionned this web site so I thought I'd check it out since I got weight to lose myself. I'd love for this to work cause I've never been a fan of diets or anything like that. Never had a weight problem till fairly recently. I gained like 50 pounds in the last 5-6 years. So I plan on losing it. Kinda took my boyfriend along for the ride so I hope we can beat this and feel better; have a healthier lifestyle. Let's go people!!!! eheheheheh:tongue: I'd love to meet people on here to help each other out and get a bit of a boost... I'll see ya on here I hope...:wink:

Replies

• Heidilou116
    Options
    Hi Natalie,
    I need to lose about 50-60 pounds myself. I realize this won't happen overnight. But I am FIRED UP!! Good luck with the program.
    HeidiLou
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Welcome!! I am new to this site too. I have about 50 to lose if not a whole lot more. You are more than welcome to be a friend of mine. I have enjoyed this site so far and it has been a great help and support. Hope you have a great weight loss journey.
  • h2onut
    h2onut Posts: 164
    Options
    Hey there, hi there from a fellow canadian gal! I've been on this site now for 2 months and LOVE it! Sending you a friend request so we can cheer each other on - good luck - let's do the eh?!:laugh:
  • mkm7
    mkm7 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there,

I am also new to this site. I have about 40 or so pounds to loose. I want to get in shape and feel healthy. I am hoping this will work like you and plan on getting my fiance on board!

Nice to meet you!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    salut Nathalie, moi je suis ici depuis 7sem et j'ai perdu 26lbs, j'ai un autre gros 30lbs de plus à perdre.
    Comme style de vie, je te suggère le mincavi pour manger, c'est un atout.
    De l'entrainement plusieurs fois par semaine et oui le soutien de ton chum et de ta famille c'est important.

bienvenue
  • NathalieRicard
    Options
    thanx for your message... nice to see tha people are all in the same boat on here. :)