2»

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I Can!
  • Hullkittycat
    Options
    I can, i can touch the floor with palms flat... can also do the splits without having to think about it, but i am "hyper flexible" apparently - according to my physiotherapist :S .
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I've always been able to put my palms flat on the floor with knees straight. Even when nearly 300lbs. Kinda freaks my guy out. The doctor nearly fell off his stool the first time he saw me do it.
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    I just did it with a bit of effort. I somehow managed to hurt a rib doing it!:laugh: :sad:
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I can put my palms on the floor when bent over.

But then, I have what my physiotherapist calls 'loose joints'.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I've never been able to. I always blamed my short torso, but I have tight hamstrings, too. I'm working on them.

I did find out this week that my (adult) niece, who is and always has been very athletic, can't touch hers, either. Maybe it's a genetic thing.

I posted the above at the beginning of February.

I can touch my toes now! :drinker:
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm still two inches from them, but I haven't been doing my Pilates at all. Way too stressed.
  • estorve
    estorve Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I can touch my toes. I used to be able to put my hands flat on the floor. Now not so much.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I have NEVER in my entire life been able to touch my toes without bending my knees a lot. :(
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I have always been able to touch my toes..