Progress Pics AGAIN 105 lbs down

msbanana
msbanana Posts: 793 Member
edited September 24 in Success Stories
Alright MFPee-ers,
So I posted some progress pics about 20 pounds ago- I am 1.4lbs away from my "goal" weight. Physically there are still some changes I want to make but I'm seriously on my way. I saw abs last week and that is what inspired this post. SO, here goes nothing oh and BTW if you're offended by skin stop now. My current pics are in a sports bra and sweats (my highschool wrestling warm-ups to be exact). Oh and if you're planning on adding me as a friend I am pretty much at maximum capacity on my friends list so please don't be offended if I don't have room to add you. :flowerforyou: K- here we go!

HALLOWEEN 2008 (I'm on the far right cleverly positioned next to the belly dancer for full fat effect)
halloween.jpg

SEPT 2009 (Saying good by to my friend Felix before he was stationed in Korea)
withfelix.jpg

THANKSGIVING 2009 (Yeah- that's a GIANT gobblet of wine...)
ummmwoah.jpg

11/20/10 (at the GYM- my new home)
gym.jpg

11/20/10 (this happens when you go to said second home)
flexin.jpg

11/20/10 (That's right that shirt says Pure Tacoma Sugar... what?)
face.jpg

TODAY 3/13/11 (Please ignore the stuffs reflecting in the mirror, yes I use vanilla sandalwood and cocoa butter)
313112.jpg

TODAY 3/13/11 (LOOK!! LOOK!!! ABS! I HAVE ABS!!!
31311.jpg

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!