Just Saying Hello!

Options
Hi,
I'am new to this site but it really is exactly what I have been looking for:) I'am starting my diet makeover Monday and I really feel motivated and excited about it!
Hope everyone has a wonderful evening.
Jodi

Replies

• jon_dub
    jon_dub Posts: 166
    Options
    Hellloooo.. nice kitty
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    ciao bello
  • BrittinyD
    Options
    Hello I am new on here, my name is Brittiny I am 22 years old and I have been going through menopause ever since i was 15. I know that you are probably thinkning that i am crazy and to young to be going through it but this is all TRUE. I hear it al the time that im to young and it gets old. It's very rare but the dr thinks i was born without everything but then again i have been to so many drs and they all have said something different each time except for i am going through menopause and it is very hard and depressing at times and i can't afford to find me a good dr. so im stuck on my own with this. I would just like to find a friend on here and share info to one another and im hoping that i can find someone with a similiar situation as mine. Thanks.
    ~Love: Brittiny~:blushing:
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Hello!!!!!! Nice to meet ya! Feel free to add me girl. I am going to be a member of this site for quite a while. :) Got many many pounds to lose..as I just projected though, if I lose three pounds a week without plateauing I will be at my goal weight in about 1 year and 3 1/2 months. Not so bad when you think of how long it took to get here. Then all I have to do is maintain...Sounds wonderful :) LOL. So definately add me girl!!! :)
  • MeaganAnn84
    Options
    Hi! This site is wonderful! You can add me as a friend if you wish, I like having friends here. Anyone can add me! I am excited for this fresh start to life, "spring cleaning" of the body! :)