New and loving it!

trinityxoxox
trinityxoxox Posts: 5 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all, I'm Karina, from Canberra Australia. I'm 31 years of age. I've tried for years to loose all this weight. But nothing would work. I did fall pregnant through IVF in 2009, but sadly lost my little girl she was only six days old. In that time I went back to emotional eating. It wasn't so much that, it was the fact that I had nothing to do as I wasn't working, and was isolated in a country town. Now I am more determined then ever. I joined Myfitnesspal as a form of motivation for me. I'm so close to my goal, and then my next its not even funny. I need more encouragement to keep going, and to think of ways to eat healthy. I was also referred to this site through a wonderful friend of mine.

I have lately been diagnosed with a VERY underactive thyroid and that's an understatement. My level was 150, normal is 0-4 they have recently upped the dosage of it so am hoping it's back to normal wouldn't that be fab? My family have a history of diabetes, being that my dad has it. I think type 2? so I am regularly checked for that so far all clear! WOOHOO

My family? Well I'm married to a lovely husband called Dave, and he is into body building himself. We currently live with my parents, and they are in their sixties and both retired. I have two older brothers who don't live in the ACT, they live in NSW. My eldest brother is married with four children and lives in a beautiful area near the beach. So jealous. My other brother lives in Sydney almost in the city. I think. Can't keep track of him. I do have a family of my own, even though my daughter isn't with us, she's here in spirit, and we're always a family.

anything else you want to know about me just ask away I don't bite! ;)

Replies

This discussion has been closed.