Can't believe I'm doing this...

Options
but I need motivation.
When I started this journey, I weighed around 213 lbs. I have always been overweight, but the fact that my favorite american eagle jeans no longer zipped up made me clue in to the fact that this time I had taken it too far.
I joined MFP in November 2010, and started getting serious about my weight loss in January 2011 after my mom told me that it was freshman "15", not freshman 50 :grumble:

So here I am at 206 lbs. :

2.jpg

3.jpg

And now at around 193 (20 lbs down!) :happy:

P3130001.jpg

P3130002.jpg

I hope I did this right... fingers crossed!

Replies

• get_it_gone2012
    Options
    got it! sorry they're so big!
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I *think* you need to put
    before the url and at the end in order for your pics to show up :)
  • KellieR56
    KellieR56 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! great job :D
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    u've done fab come on keep going
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Put [.img] and [./img] around the url

Just do it without the period in the brackets.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Congrats on your loss so far. You should be so proud of yourself and all you've accomplished
  • RDH0513
    RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!!! I know how you feel, I didn't gain weight at the beginning of college, but when I met my fiance :( I had that same feeling when I realized that my absolutely favorite buckle jeans were no where near my size! You are definitely an inspiration and keep up the good work!!!
  • kbloodworth
    kbloodworth Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You carry your weight well. Even in the before picture, I wouldn't have thought you were over 200 lbs. Great progress!
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Wow, how tall are you? You looked great in the before picture too! :happy:
  • get_it_gone2012
    Options
    I'm 5'7" :smile: with a bigger bone structure and an hourglass figure, so the weight kind of goes everywhere :tongue:
    Thanks so much for all your kind words! I really needed some motivation as I've reached what I was before university and am kind of losing motivation to keep going.
    Not anymore!!!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    I have to agree with the others, you carry you weight very well. Great progress, looking good! :drinker:
  • twilightchica
    twilightchica Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    you look good for 200 lbs, im shorter, and not an hourglass at all, so if i was 200, i would not be making it look as good as you do babe! great shape!
  • milanks
    milanks Posts: 122
    Options
    I agree with the others, you've got a great shape! Keep up the good work!
  • a_stronger_steph
    a_stronger_steph Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're looking amazing! I see your goal weight reward is a belly button piercing... you've got an adorable tummy, it'll look fantastic on you!
  • get_it_gone2012
    Options
    Thank you all so much! :heart:
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    No fair! I'm the same height and weight and you look WAY better! Jealous, jealous! Congrats!
  • sidoniecolette
    Options
    I'm pretty sure we have the same body shape... you look great! I'm 5'7" as well.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!! I know it's easy to order that pizza, but it won't taste as good being slimmer feels!!!!!!!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    congrats! One thing ill tell ya... u looked a LOT better than i did at over 200 lbs lol actually u look better than i do now at 157 :/
  • CandicePackwood
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I agree with the others, you looked good in the before picture also. I weigh 200 lbs myself and I am 5'8 or 5'9 and I am completely convinced you looked a lot better than me at 200 lbs. Keep up the good work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!