I've hit the dreaded PLATAEU!

Options
For the last couple of weeks, I have been stuck on 205lb. I weigh myself every Monday, in the same place, after going toilet, and naked, just to make sure i get an accurate reading. But it's been stuck for 2 weeks now on 205 lb. HEEEEEEEELP!!!

Replies

• andypusey
    Options
    Steve,
    Its not uncommon to stop , I have heard this many times, just keep doing the right things and it will move....
    andy
  • wellnessdoctor
    Options
    Add some fiber to your diet and change your workout up.

Dr Troy
  • OBXGal
    OBXGal Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Plataeu's stink! Are you drinking enough water and getting a good amount of fiber (fruits and veggies)? Those are the things that help me break through a plataeu.

Good luck!
  • jaylu
    jaylu Posts: 158
    Options
    mix it up in yor workouts - push that bit harder for a week or try a new form of exercise for example if you used to running try cycling, and also go back over your food diary and see if you can make it any better e.g can you cut out some biscuts and deserts and add in some fruit and fat free yogurt? change some red meats to lean chicken and fish? small changes will make a big difference!
  • stevepound
    stevepound Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have had a cold this week, and ironically I have not drunk as much water or eaten as much fruit as I normally do, maybe this seems to be a valid reason. now the weather has perked up a bit, Ill be starting to go running and bike riding through the hills :-)