yay ! goodbye 18s hello 12s !

Options
Well , today im very happy and wanted to share my news !. Normally i sit here reading everyone elses sucsess stories. But today have decide to share mine. 18 months ago i weighed in at 18 stone and never ever thought i would see the 12 stone something again !, well todays weigh in , has just put me into the 12s !, i now have about 9-10 lbs to loose. I have not seen the 12 stone mark in over ten years and i am just so happy its here , i never thought i would see it

Replies

• mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Good for you! You've come a long way....
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE!!!! that reallllllllllllllllllllllllly great,even better that you work in stones too lol!
    i wish i was as far along as you but keep it up a HUGE well done xxxx
  • 33nessy
    33nessy Posts: 104
    Options
    yay, so glad for you Michelle. Keep it up!
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!! Congrats your should be soooo proud!! WTG!!
  • coxy1968
    coxy1968 Posts: 77
    Options
    Well Done to you....Yay
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Well , today im very happy and wanted to share my news !. Normally i sit here reading everyone elses sucsess stories. But today have decide to share mine. 18 months ago i weighed in at 18 stone and never ever thought i would see the 12 stone something again !, well todays weigh in , has just put me into the 12s !, i now have about 9-10 lbs to loose. I have not seen the 12 stone mark in over ten years and i am just so happy its here , i never thought i would see it

I don't know why you walk around with stones in your pants but super job taking some out. LOL :-) Way to go!!!
  • posherspice
    posherspice Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well done! What a thrill that is to see the numbers go down! Now the finishing line's in sight, and a whole new you.
  • bizziebod
    bizziebod Posts: 18
    Options
    Well done! I too have hit 12 stone something this morning, it's the first time in 20 years!! :happy: Was 17 when I started! It's such a good feeling! Good luck getting the remainder off!
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    That is a great success story, thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!