Introduce myself

Options
I just thought I would introduce myself. I am 39 years old, married with one daughter who is 2 years old and another daughter due here in August. I haven't been happy with my weight for many years. I have lost weight, put it back on, lost it, put it back, the endless cycle. I need to lose it and keep it off. I want to be around as my girls grow up. I got on the scale this morning and I know I have to do something. I am 2 pounds over 300. I don't want to be the 300 pound guy. That was the straw that broke the camels back. It is time to get to it and get this weight off for good. Y'all will be seeing a lot of me on here.

Replies

• christinekojack
    christinekojack Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and congratulations on the up coming new arrival.. good luck xox
  • annafalconer
    Options
    Good for you!!! That's the hardest step to take!! What's your plan to start loosing?
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great place to begin your journey! There are a lot of great people on here and we're all going through the same thing..there are a lot of great resources to help. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like to. I love to give encouragement!! :)
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    best of luck to you, and that is why many of us are here, to see our kids grow up..i just want to be able to keep up with mine. add me if you like, and look forward to seeing you here :)
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP it's a great site!