Recommiting TODAY! Who's with me?

Options
I have been doing really really well for the last several months and have lost 14 pounds (a few prior to mfp) and just starting to FEEL better which is half the battle. Then for some reason last week I seemed to have lost all motivation and the last 4 or 5 days have been BAD. I do not want to go back to old ways so I am openly announcing my re-commitment. Anyone else in the same place? Who's with me??

Replies

• cnjbarry
    cnjbarry Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    The exact same thing happened to me!I was doing really well for a while then just couldnt be bothered! Im back with a vengance and starting a new round of p90x today!
  • missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    Options
    Yes I am there! I am starting all over today I fell off the wagon and I am getting g back on. We will do this!!
  • traceysturn
    traceysturn Posts: 196
    Options
    I am 100% w/ ya. I'll send ya a friend request & you can see what I JUST posted. We CAN do this, just need a push & a shove here & there!:wink:
  • theestarman
    Options
    I'm in. I have steadily lost weight over the past 7 weeks, eating better and last week I started working out again. Then the weekend hit and I messed up bad! This is the first time since I started where I gained.
    So I am re-committing as well.
  • teasha43
    teasha43 Posts: 101
    Options
    Im with you! I was doing well on the commitment..but hurt my leg/hip last wed and it has been a slow go since. Still watching what I eat, still walking as much as I can. I am a bit bummed though, the weight is very resistant:( Im in...dont give up!! It is just a glitch to get passed!
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Go for it! I had a bad week and restarted a week ago today - I lost 1.6lb since then! A bad day today does not mean tomorrow has to be the same! Look ahead to where you want to be - you know it's worth it! Friend me if you like, I'm with you for sure!!

regards,

David, (North Wales)
  • jeanaustin
    jeanaustin Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm having good weekdays and BAD weekends!! I want to commit to healthier weekends that don't erase the pounds I lose during the week!
  • appleshells
    appleshells Posts: 165
    Options
    My birthday was Saturday and my husbands was Sunday, we did horrible this weekend! Jumping back full force today.
  • dmb0174
    dmb0174 Posts: 31
    Options
    YAY!!! So glad that I am not alone. I do believe that I... WE... can do this... but sometimes a little help/support makes all the difference.

Please feel free to friend me and I really try to be "active" and encouraging!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!! I was doing great until around October, then holiday foods kicked in and my motivation checked out. About the last two weeks, I've been bringing it back. For the last 7 days, I logged every food I ate, and it definitely helped me stay accountable. Got a new scale yesterday, so I have a new starting point. Feeling great, now that the weather is starting to warm up. Finally feeling like I'm coming out of the winter fog. :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • kevanos
    kevanos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Way to get back on the horse quickly. I haven`t fallen off but I will recommit. I got some , hey you look slimmer in the face, this week-end and that was encouraging. I`m on a quest to lose 60lbs this year. I haven`t weighted in in almost 2 wekks so I`m probably close to 20lbs lost since the new year.

Its good to keep our objectives on our minds and not lose track of what our goals are. 60lbs, imma get you!
  • judswi
    judswi Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I stopped tracking in October big mistake and I gained (13 lbs) this is what happens when you don't track your food intake plus I have been eating sweets a big no no for me. So today I started back and I hope I can do this again I am determined.