I just wanted to share...

Options
kimpenny
kimpenny Posts: 18 Member
...that I have lost 4 pounds this week! I checked the scales 5 times to make sure. I have gone under the 17 stone mark which was a mini goal of mine. I felt like I could get to 17,but plateau'd there and couldn't push it past that boundary. That was reinforced when I put on 2lb the other week. But now I have gotten past that point,even just by a weeny bit,it's made me feel so much happier and has boosted my moral with what i'm doing for myself.

Some people might not think this is much to celebrate,but I have reached a goal of mine,even if it was a small one,so that,I feel,is to be celebrated!

:)

Replies

• jules0516
    jules0516 Posts: 158
    Options
    Good job, keep up the hard work! :smile:
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I'm one lb shy of my first mini goal(20 lbs!), and just tickled I didn't gain anything this weekend(i usually do on the weekends!)
  • ultimategar
    ultimategar Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great work! 4lbs is a lot to lose, well done.
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    awesome loss this week. good job.
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    every accomplishment is to be celebrated! Don't downplay your excitement! You should be pleased with yourself, you are working hard and seeing results. That's cause for glee any day of the week. WTG!
  • jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Breaking through a plateau is ALWAYS cause to celebrate! Good job!
  • kjmosquito
    kjmosquito Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You have every reason to celebrate! Good job! Can't wait until I reach a milestone. Down 5 lbs in one week; I know that is water weight but I'm already feeling the commitment to the change and the best part is...my husband is really supportive!
  • Dizzyone825
    Options
    Every pound is cause to celebrate :) I just hit 10lbs and am ecstatic..I will be even more excited when I lose my next 7lbs.. the 160s are the hardest for me to get out of .
  • shonaconor
    Options
    good work my darling cousin I am so proud of you, keep up the good work
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!
    You can do it. Just keep on going.
  • SWEETNESS60
    SWEETNESS60 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congradulations!! Every pound (stone) lost no matter how small is an accomplishment to reaching your goal!!:happy:
  • kimpenny
    kimpenny Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your lovely words! It certainly has motivated me,and I hope it may help others who are struggling with their plateau to realise that they CAN do it.

And a massive thank you to my amazing cousin too. xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!