MEET OUR NEW PUPPY!

Options
I went and got our new puppy today. We were going to get a Heeler but found this litter of Lab-mix puppies at the local Animal Control Shelter that someone had dumped off. Well....we of course fell in love with this little cute girl, and she's now our newest child! It was my reward for hitting the 1/2 mark to my goal--beats pizza or ice cream right? And, boy, just think of the exercise I'll be getting with this little cutie!

Her name is Geraldine, named after Dawn French's character, Rev. Geraldine Granger, in our favorite Brit Comedy, "The Vicar of Dibley." She'll be called "Gerri" for short {Gerri!, Gerri!, Gerri!}

She is just 6 weeks old and is already learning her name! She loves her little kennel, goes potty outside, and is happy meeting her new big sister, Emily.

Here are some photos of this little darling

GG3.jpg

GG4.jpg

emily_and_GG.jpg

GG2.jpg

emily_and_GG2.jpg

Geraldine1.jpg

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I went and got our new puppy today. We were going to get a Heeler but found this litter of Lab-mix puppies at the local Animal Control Shelter that someone had dumped off. Well....we of course fell in love with this little cute girl, and she's now our newest child! It was my reward for hitting the 1/2 mark to my goal--beats pizza or ice cream right? And, boy, just think of the exercise I'll be getting with this little cutie!

Her name is Geraldine, named after Dawn French's character, Rev. Geraldine Granger, in our favorite Brit Comedy, "The Vicar of Dibley." She'll be called "Gerri" for short {Gerri!, Gerri!, Gerri!}

She is just 6 weeks old and is already learning her name! She loves her little kennel, goes potty outside, and is happy meeting her new big sister, Emily.

Here are some photos of this little darling

GG3.jpg

GG4.jpg

emily_and_GG.jpg

GG2.jpg

emily_and_GG2.jpg

Geraldine1.jpg
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Cute Cute Cute!!! I wish they could stay puppies forever. Enjoy her. :bigsmile:
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! She is so adorable!

*steals and runs away*
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! SO CUTE..
  • njksharp
    njksharp Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    aawwhhhhh, what s sweet girl:heart:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    such a cutie :heart:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    How cute. Congradulations.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    What a cutie! Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • greenbaum9
    Options
    Gerri is beautiful and so sweet! She will be so happy in her new home.
    :happy:
    greenbaum9
  • SuzieQT
    SuzieQT Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    That is so totally adorable! I think I need to get a new puppy for my dog to play with! :wink:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Awww, what a cutie! Congratulations.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Oooohh she's wonderful - congratulations on your new addition :drinker:
    And CONGATULATIONS on your half way mark :bigsmile: :drinker: :tongue:
    Go for it gal :flowerforyou:

(I just showed my hubby, said, can I have a puppy as a half way pressie - got told I got enoguh with my 2 (1yr * 4months) :sad:

Ah well, just have to think of something else instead - but what ??? :huh:
  • GettingThin08
    Options
    Awww so so so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    that looks like one of my BFs new litter. he ended up with 3 black and 3 white.
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Awwwwh-cute!! Glad she likes her big sis, Emiliy. But what does Emily think of the new arrival?- she doesnt look convinced in the one pic. I'm sure they will love each other.
  • omkranti
    Options
    I love the Vicar of Dibley!! What an awesome show. Mind you, Dawn French is just lovely, regardless.

Ever see the episode where she wanted to go on the radio with a program called "The Vicars Knickers" ?:laugh:

Oh, and the puppy is nice too.
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Awww. So adorable!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    How ca-ute!!!!!!

Lots and lots of wet kisses!!
    So sweet!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I love the Vicar of Dibley!! What an awesome show. Mind you, Dawn French is just lovely, regardless.

Ever see the episode where she wanted to go on the radio with a program called "The Vicars Knickers" ?:laugh:

Oh, and the puppy is nice too.

I've seen all the episodes--my favorite is the Christmas one where Alice gives birth during the Nativity Play. :laugh:
  • greeneyes490
    greeneyes490 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I AM IN LOVE :heart: :)...............I LOVE dogs and really miss having them in my life (apartment won't allow pets).....my mom has 2 dogs that I love going to visit......you are so lucky that she is already house trained, wow....that is great.....I hope you enjoy your time with her :).........