Hello from London

Options
Hello all,

I just found this site and it looks great, i'm soon to be married and im desperate to lose some weight before the wedding, it probably doesnt help i bought my dress a size to small. I have been going to the gym but lately that's wavered, been so tired as i'm at work during the day and i look after my 10month daughter during the evenings so im finding it hard to motivate myself, if anyone has any tips or just be great to get some support it would be fantastic.

Pia x

Replies

• darblij
    darblij Posts: 89
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Manchester. This site is so addictive...in a good way though. It changes your thinking about how,what and why you're eating. I'm sure you'll be in that dress in no time! Good luck!
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard.
    Lots of support and advise easily available on this site. The forums are realy good for aid and support.

Good Luck
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. Your in the right place. Lots of ppl from the UK on here too.

Paul (Coventry)
  • Shellileanne
    Options
    Welcome from across the pond in Canada!! Congrats on your up coming Wedding! This site is amazing, very helpful and the people are great. I've struggled for years to lose weight and this site has been the best tool so far. Good Luck!!
  • pob75
    pob75 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hiya, i'm from Hampshire and joined this site a couple of days ago, i'm really addicted to it and i love the iphone app

i have 2 boys and little motivation to do exercise once they are in bed AND my husband does shift work so i really struggle.

we got ourselves a wii last month with wii fit so i had a go at that today (yes it was the first time after having it a month, i told you i wasn't motivated!!!)

i can see it could be good but by the time i have faffed around working out which thing i want to do i've wasted so much time.
    i need a wii game that puts together a routine for you (does that make sense)

anyway welcome a board
  • piajacinto
    Options
    Thanks for all your support :smile: