Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred--> need a partner!

Options
Sooo I've been reading reviews on this and I think I want to do it to amp up my work out routine. I'm starting either sunday or monday (depending on when I can get a partner to do it with me)

I'm super determined, and very serious about my workouts. I plan to stick with this for the full 30 days so I would like a partner who is just as motivated.....any takers?

Replies

• ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    There are tons of us on this site who are doing it :) I already started it but I can be your partner! I didn't do it yet today but plan on doing it tonight.
  • Emilyanne6081
    Options
    That would be awesome. i would just love some additional support and I hear it's pretty challenging (misery loves company)..
  • nikkijedlo
    nikkijedlo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just started this today! Did Level 1 and Level 2 - my arms are shaking! lol! My goal is 30 days straight! I'd love to join in with anyone else just starting. :)
  • fayelein
    fayelein Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    This 30 day shred has been popping up a lot. What is it? Sounds like it could be good!

• Emilyanne6081
    Options
    feyelein- From what I've gathered It's Jillian Michaels (TV's Biggest Loser trainer) 30 day challenge of working out for 20 minutes with a "3-2-1 method" 3 minutes of strength training, followed by 2 minutes of cardio followed by 1 minute of abs.
    There are 3 levels and from what everyone else does you do level 1 for 10 days level 2 for 10 days and level 3 for 10 days= 30 days of hardcore training.

You can get it on amazon for like 7 bucks but I want it now so I am going to Target (or they have it at wallmart and bestbuy) tonight so I can start tomorrow. I think it's like 10 bucks.
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I just bought it tonight as well and was debating starting tonight or tomorrow. Hmmm. ..maybe tomorrow so I can weigh in and measure and take a few pics for the 'before' to get a better picture of 'after'.

Holly
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Yeah it is pretty intense but we can do it!!! Today I purchased another one of her dvds 6 week 6 pack which I may be using as well but I love her vids! Intense!
  • a_fit_me
    a_fit_me Posts: 103
    Options
    I want to shred too..:0)

When are we starting? Sunday or Monday?
  • sleight119
    sleight119 Posts: 125
    Options
    I bought it the other day but I have not started it I would love to join in and do it with everyone to
  • lcdblue1026
    lcdblue1026 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I bought it last night and am starting tomorrow....I can't wait, I hear such good things!
  • Emilyanne6081
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow!!! lets do this!
  • fayelein
    fayelein Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    feyelein- From what I've gathered It's Jillian Michaels (TV's Biggest Loser trainer) 30 day challenge of working out for 20 minutes with a "3-2-1 method" 3 minutes of strength training, followed by 2 minutes of cardio followed by 1 minute of abs.
    There are 3 levels and from what everyone else does you do level 1 for 10 days level 2 for 10 days and level 3 for 10 days= 30 days of hardcore training.

You can get it on amazon for like 7 bucks but I want it now so I am going to Target (or they have it at wallmart and bestbuy) tonight so I can start tomorrow. I think it's like 10 bucks.

Thank you! I really like the sound of that...just looked on Amazon and i'm going to get it! I'd love to get it from the shops but I live in the UK so I doubt we have it because she's not known over here so i'm going to have to wait for delivery :(

Good luck starting it everyone!
  • Super_mom
    Super_mom Posts: 185
    Options
    I would like to join if it's not too late. I have her new dvd (shred-it with weights) I'll be starting that Monday.
    I could use all the motivation I can get.
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I just bought it at Walmart. I'll admit - I'm nervous because I am so very out of shape. BUT, I figure it's just me in my living room and if I have to modify some of the moves - I can. It'll still be more than I was doing last week... right?
    I'm going to start it tomorrow when I don't have to share the living room with my son.
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options

I got mine in WH Smiths......

I'm on day 7 of Level 2, though I didn't do it today as I didn't drink enough water/fluids yesterday and so woke up with a dreadful headache. I will be back on it tomorrow!

I can see some good results and I am only halfway through. I am going to re-do my measurements in a bit. And once the Shred is done I shall be starting Turbo Fire - can't wait!!!

Thank you! I really like the sound of that...just looked on Amazon and i'm going to get it! I'd love to get it from the shops but I live in the UK so I doubt we have it because she's not known over here so i'm going to have to wait for delivery :(

Good luck starting it everyone!

Edit: sorry no idea why this has come out as a quote?????? D'oh!
  • lcdblue1026
    lcdblue1026 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ok, just finished Level 1 and was surprised at how hard it was for me. I've been working out the last week at Round 9 and thought I'd be able to get through level 1 and maybe onto level 2. But in the first 3 min I had worked up a sweat and totally slacked off in the last set of abs. But I'll just be stronger for tomorrow right?
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    First day, Level 1, day 1 done. I am going on record now saying I hate jumping jacks or rather any type of jumping(I have 4 children some areas need some reconstructing due to too much pressure) and push ups hurt my wrist. Aside from that, I had no problems. I plan on doing some Zumba when the girls take their bath later.
  • Super_mom
    Super_mom Posts: 185
    Options
    Hey guys, just checking in. I have finished my workout for today. I burned a total of 457 calories:smile: doing JM- Shred It and Banish Fat Boost metabolism. I hope to keep this up.
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    fayelin - I'm in the UK too and ordered it off Amazon for £4.99. Took 2 days to arrive :smile:
  • willowglimmer
    Options
    I started this on the 10th march. Can just about move comfortably again!! My thighs were on fire!!!