New Member...

Options
Hi, my name is Holly. I am new to MyFitnessPal. I found the app on my android phone and so far I looove this site!! My goal is to lose about 10inches/35lbs. I want to feel comfortable in my clothes again...I want to be confident.

Replies

• Ahendon824
    Ahendon824 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello Holly! Welcome to MFP! LOVE this site! I have been on here for 2 months and it is great! Good luck with your weight loss journey!!
  • maconk22
    maconk22 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hey Holly. My name is Kamisha. I have been on and off this site for about 12 months. I absolutely love it. Best site I have found. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
  • max4pups
    max4pups Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Hoep you love it as much as I do.
    My goal is to loose 35 lbs as well. this far i'm down 10 lbs and i've lost 13.5 inches! :o)
    feel free to add me if you need/want some support!
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I have the app on my phone too and I love it! I know what you mean about feeling comfortable in your clothes and feeling confident again. I wish you luck and much success!
  • katkat987
    katkat987 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hey, good luck with your weight/inch loss.
    I've been on this site for a while now and it is really helpful if you want a change in lifestyle =)
  • Midcoast_Mermaid
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I think that having support from others is one of the keys to success! Good luck to all of you as well!