1st day doing the 30DS, OMG!!!

Options
I don't feel my arms....

Replies

• brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    LOL...oh you will....tomorrow. LOL

Just hang in there...it is a great workout!!
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    It gets easier!
  • kanakike8
    kanakike8 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    When I started I couldn't feel my legs. Now I'll be starting level 2. good luck and stick with it! (it gets easier :happy: )
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Yup! Been there, done that! Just keep pushing through and the soreness will go away and be replaced with strength. The first week is the hardest.
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    I started it three days ago. Yesterday, even my elbows were hurting, and I could hardly bend my legs!! I guess that's a good thing though!
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Welcome to THE SHRED!!! Enjoy!!!
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    :smile: haha It gets easier. Push through it! Im on L3 now without a problem. L1 & L2 build you up for intensity in 3
  • tiggy73
    tiggy73 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    As Jillian says, pain is just weakness leaving the body. My first couple of days doing it I hated it and wanted to quit. It does get easier though, just stick with it! :happy:
  • rblauvelt7
    rblauvelt7 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    The first few days are the hardest, but it will definitely get easier and will be worth it. I'm doing day 5 today, since yesterday was my rest day, but my husband already noticed more tone in my arms.
  • flutterqueen04
    Options
    I finished my first go of the 30 Day Shred on Friday. I am amazed at my endurance from Day 1 until now!! Now I am doing her Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism and Shred Level 3, alternating days. Just push through the soreness and you'll be amazed and very proud of yourself!!! Its well worth it. During the Shred I lost 7lbs and 4 inches in waist and hips. I have more muscle definition in my arms, legs, and abs, and above all I have more endurance!!

Great job on your first day!! Keep going :)
  • Beachbean77
    Beachbean77 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I just started it this weekend.... CHEERS to both of us!.. Keep going... you can do it!!
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    It definitely gets easier! Just when you think you are getting the hang of it.. level 2 starts and you feel like dying all over again!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    I don't feel my arms....

Be greatful!! I can feel my arm and they hurt. :cry:
  • stephc2377
    Options
    I did the 1st day on Saturday...I thought death was right around the corner...and this is from someone that has been running a good bit for about 2 months now. I'm excited about it, but WOW my thighs are CRAZY sore! Your comments are giving me great encouragment! Thanks!
  • ecaz
    ecaz Posts: 115
    Options
    I can totally relate - thought I was going to throw up after my first time. It does get easier. Now I'm on Level 2 and only feel slight nausea when I am done.
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I just started Day 1 too!! Soo loving the burn right now! :)
  • mandycox1301
    Options
    I was shocked to see how intense it was. The worst part, oddly enough, was the jumping jacks.....lol. So simple but doing it I realized I havent done it in YEARS!!! Today was my first day too!!! Good luck!!!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    It gets easier!!! Just hang in there. I am going to be completing level 3 on wednesday!!! So proud of myself for sticking with it!!
  • lillydlc
    lillydlc Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I know the feeling
  • mandycox1301
    Options
    I can totally relate - thought I was going to throw up after my first time. It does get easier. Now I'm on Level 2 and only feel slight nausea when I am done.

Oh wow!!! Thanks for saying that!! I was too embarassed to put that! LOL