Caught a glimpse......

Options
In the surveillance camera at Goody's today. Oh what a thrill.
I thought I looked so good today too.
Wearing a broom skirt black, aqua blouse with matching sandles....
Nice nad neat,

Then I saw ME in the camera...

Can you say good year BLIMP!!!!!!

That's how I see myself.....

Here's what I don't understand...

I work out all the time, watch what I eat and I am loosing so slowly.

It actually makes me sick to look into the mirror. I am still at it though. I need a new lookout on life!!!

Replies

• elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    In the surveillance camera at Goody's today. Oh what a thrill.
    I thought I looked so good today too.
    Wearing a broom skirt black, aqua blouse with matching sandles....
    Nice nad neat,

Then I saw ME in the camera...

Can you say good year BLIMP!!!!!!

That's how I see myself.....

Here's what I don't understand...

I work out all the time, watch what I eat and I am loosing so slowly.

It actually makes me sick to look into the mirror. I am still at it though. I need a new lookout on life!!!
  • omkranti
    Options
    I completely understand how you feel.

I've come a long way in my wheight loss, but still every now and then I'll be strutting along thinking I look good, then someone pulls out a camera and ruins it.

But it happens less and less. It will for you too. Don't give up, just keep thinking you're fabulous and eating right and excersing. It will get better!
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I've had this happen to me too!! You're on your way though...11 lbs lost. Just think of it this way...next time you see yourself in a surveillance (sp?) camera you will remember today and laugh! (ok maybe not laugh, but be much happier with how you look). It just takes time...you will get there.

Cheers :drinker:
    Dani
  • monica5237
    Options
    I understand what you mean too i still see a fat chick and when i look at my old pics and then look at my new ones i think wow i have lost alot then i think omg I was so big before and i look in the mirror and still see the same person and i can't seem to realize i am not as big as i was i still see a fat belly and i still see a ugly fat chick and i just tell myself my clothes have streched out i am not losing it is my clothes being streched but i hope in time that will stop. I still have a long way to go just don't beat yoruself up about and keep on kepping on you can do it that is all i keep doin
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    those cameras make everyone look bigger and shorter, too. the lens are usually slightly wide-angle, not so much that it's obvious, but enough to have that effect.
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    an effect that makes me cry!!!!