• MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Hell no. He'll tell me to put more effort in... :wink: :tongue:

ROFL! :laugh: Not enough burn, work harder! :laugh:
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Oh this made me laugh on a Monday morning...
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Are you people serious? Wearing a HRM when you're with your other half? :huh:

I've heard it all now.

And to log it as Calisthenics??? :noway:

Next we'll have a thread on whether you need to eat back your "exercise calories" from shagging.
    agreed :frown:
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options

My other half is a 6x Ironman triathlete. If he caught me with a heart rate below 170bpm in bed with him, he'd be deeply offended!!! :huh:
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options

My other half is a 6x Ironman triathlete. If he caught me with a heart rate below 170bpm in bed with him, he'd be deeply offended!!! :huh:

I can see the running and the swimming. But, the bike is really gonna mess up the bed.
  • backinthenines
    Options

I can see the running and the swimming. But, the bike is really gonna mess up the bed.

You should see him with a Planet X catalogue... It's embarrassing! Especially when he sees Zip wheels... :embarassed: :ohwell:
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    You should see him with a Planet X catalogue... It's embarrassing! Especially when he sees Zip wheels... :embarassed: :ohwell:

The 1080 is the fastest non-disc in the world, yet it handles crosswinds with ease. Unleashed in a race against the clock, the 1080 knows no limits.

Who here is not turned-on by that. lol
  • backinthenines
    Options

The 1080 is the fastest non-disc in the world, yet it handles crosswinds with ease. Unleashed in a race against the clock, the 1080 knows no limits.

Who here is not turned-on by that. lol

LOL... he tells me about weight to rim depth ratios and thinks he's talking dirty to me... I should introduce you two!! LOL :laugh:
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Are you people serious? Wearing a HRM when you're with your other half? :huh:

I've heard it all now.

And to log it as Calisthenics??? :noway:

Next we'll have a thread on whether you need to eat back your "exercise calories" from shagging.
    agreed :frown:

Totally agreed !!
  • barneygoogle
    Options
    Depends.

Do you scream during a session? Can you smell ammonia afterwards?

Need more details.

And pics.
  • backinthenines
    Options
    Can you smell ammonia afterwards?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Obviously forgot to carb load before an endurance session.

Amateur! :tongue:
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have just laughed through this entire thread. Sex, exercise and your own self should be taken lightly and with humor. There is also something to be said about satiating curiosity. Thanks for all the comments, folks. :flowerforyou: