Does anyone keep a journal?!!?

Options
Off the web? A journal they write in?!?! Like I have one that has different sections in it!!! Do you?

Replies

• GettingThin08
    Options
    Off the web? A journal they write in?!?! Like I have one that has different sections in it!!! Do you?
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I type quicker than I can write so If I want to write down something I come on my computer and I have a little area and I just start to type away. My husband knows when Im mad and just not ready to let it out. You can hear me just pounding away on my keyboard. :laugh:
  • LAPETITERUSE
    Options
    I've kept a journal for years - although I'm not an every day writer. It goes in spurts. Sometimes I'll write daily for years, then I may take a break for two years. Typically, I write about once a month. It's my release medium to clear my head and get a firm grasp on situations.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I love keeping a journal -- journalling lets me do two things - vent about my life, because I really don't have any close friends, and practice my writing skills.

I keep mine in my hotmail drafts, because my BF is notorious for peeking in my WP program which is not password protected, and some of the things I say in there are NOT MEANT for him to read, so when he does, it irks the crap outta me.

Because it's sometimes about him, and most of the time, it's stuff that isn't going to get resolved anyhow, I vent there. At first, he had the password to my hotmail. and he'd find and read my entries. We'd have huge fights over things never meant for him to see. You can tell my relationship isn't the best it could be.

Then I wised up and changed my password.

Funny, about a month later, he said "Oh, you changed your password, huh?"
    To which I replied "Oh, trying to read my journal again, huh?"

Kinda shut him up. And I haven't had a problem since.
  • marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I don't. Which one do you use?
  • LAPETITERUSE
    Options
    I use very cool books I get from Borders or novelty stores.
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hi ,I keep a journal for my thoughts.and food journal !