lonely

Options
:drinker: :Hi there everyone...I have been using the site for about a month or so but it's kinda lonely talking only to myself.It would be nice to talk with other people and their stories and struggles.always helps to have a support system

Replies

• Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    hi karen,

welcome.

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • kris3800
    kris3800 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hey Karen,
    I'm new to this site also...feel free to add me as a friend.
    Good Luck!
    Kris
  • ricolla
    ricolla Posts: 11
    Options
    I think we started around the same time. Feel free to add me too!
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hey Karen,

No way should you be alone,we are all in this together.Add away if you wish...:smile:
  • BrandyCato
    Options
    Hi Karen,

I am kinda new to this whole thing, too! Hope we can be an encouragement to you!

Brandy

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]5190654.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • dian1227
    dian1227 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey Karen! Welcome girl, we are all so glad you are here.
  • tlnester
    tlnester Posts: 34
    Options
    I've only been on a couple of days but agree with you!! Please add me, I would love to share in support, motivation and friendship,
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hi Karen, ive been on here a while, but always looking for new support and like to give support back also! Feel free to add me as a friend! :happy:
  • jackiemomx2
    jackiemomx2 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too!
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I sometimes feel that way too!! I had a blog on a different site and never got support, so I figured I start one here because so many people would comment on my message board topics, but I'm still not getting any support on my blog!! LOL but I still post on message boards to get some advice and support! Feel free to add me! I try to comment on my friends' activities daily unless I'm working that day (which is usually only Tuesday and Thursday at the moment!)
  • gigaparker
    gigaparker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am fairly new on this site and would love a friend.
  • fabulousandsexy2011
    Options
    WELCOME!!! Feel free to add me as a friend.:laugh:
  • janetv3
    janetv3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi karen,

don't be lonley ...i'd love to talk and support you...............
  • richardmalson
    Options
    same here.......anyone feel free to add me...I get side tracked and lose my motivation.......so hello all...
  • jsmith2377
    jsmith2377 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It is always nice to have others supporting you! Add me as your friend if you'd like!
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    hey feel free to add me, we all need buddies to motivate us along on this journey
  • shechef
    shechef Posts: 1
    Options
    hi karen my daughter myself are helping each to loose weight she loosing it a lot faster than my self lol
    but anytime you have free let us know one of us:flowerforyou will chat:flowerforyou:
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hey Karen,

No way should you be alone,we are all in this together.Add away if you wish...:smile:

Ditto!!!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Share with us please! It helps all of us to learn what everyone is going through. Keep in touch!!!!!
  • Ringenguy
    Options
    Wow, this is cool and intimidating at the same time.

I too, have been on for a while, but have not added friends. I am in serious need of accountability. I am just logging back on after a week of no activity (that is what happened to another "sparky" site that I tried, but didn't work). I think I am going to add pics to help with motivation. Anyone else looking for someone to help motivate?

-Ringenguy