My Last New Start :)

Options
Hi there, just wanted to introduce myself. Today is my first day here. I have reached goal weight (a few years ago) then gained it all back, then got really close to goal again and gained it back...I really want to reach my goal and stay there. I have learned to doubt myself with all this weight gain, and I don't want to feel that way anymore.

I am just looking for support, tough love, buddies who are going through the weight loss process too. So...hello there, and hopefully soon I will be posting about the weight l lost this week! :tongue:

Replies

• chelsifina
    chelsifina Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hey butterfly! I'd love to be your friend! I'm losing about 20 pounds for the third time myself, so I know how that it. I'd be happy to shoot straight with you if you will with me!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    My story is very similar to yours.:flowerforyou: Feel free to add me as a buddy!
  • yukifer
    yukifer Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm doing this again too. Hopefully with a little more grace and forgiveness- want to be gentle with myself and still succeed. Live my entire life - mind, body, soul; in a balanced way. Let's be friends and do it together :)
  • butterflyintraining
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! I was so excited to log back in and have responses and friend requests. This is a great site!
  • Shelleybean78
    Shelleybean78 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya! I need the support too! We CAN Do this! :)
  • jenomaha
    jenomaha Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I am in he same boat!!! So tired of the yo-yo and I should really know better!! Good luck, feel free to add me :)