New Friends? Especially those losing 100+ lbs

Options
Hi all! I am new here. I posted an intro, Time for a Change, but I will recap. I am Katy, 25, with PCOS. I started this journey last week at 275 lbs (down 11 from 286). I now weigh 268 lbs and going strong! I have switched my intake to primarily whole foods, water only, and lots of exercise! I am determined to get this weight off the right way. I would love to have all of you as friends, or as many as possible. Hoping we can encourage each other along the way!

Replies

• acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am happy to be your friend! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I am doing it the right way too! Good luck to you!
  • Jojo42
    Jojo42 Posts: 223
    Options
    Hello Katy,

We have the same condition and are roughly at the same stage, I'll add you xxx

Joanna
  • Sue_Smiles
    Sue_Smiles Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I was just going to start a post like this :) I'll send a FR
  • brunion
    brunion Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i'll be happy to be your friend to trying to lose about 80 pounds my self so lets kick some butt. good luck.
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    HI! welcome! feel free to add me! I also have PCOS, im hypothyroid as well.
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Although my first GW is less than 100lbs away, it is pretty close. I'd love to be friends with you! Today is my first actual week doing it and I'm super excited to start this journey!
  • KatyG0409
    KatyG0409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I sent you all a friend request! Thank you so much for joining me through this. We CAN do it and we WILL! Determination is the key and waking up every morning telling ourselves that we are worth the time and effort! I am the only one who can make this change and I am so ready! I started my blog today too!