Here I am ready to work.

Options
Hello,
I am new to this site but definately not new to trying to lose weight. I have struggled with my weight all my life but I have never been this big before. I now need to lose about 100 pounds just to be average. I am hopeful, however, that this time I will stick to it and see results.

Replies

• AyrikaB
    Options
    Hello,
    I am new to this site but definately not new to trying to lose weight. I have struggled with my weight all my life but I have never been this big before. I now need to lose about 100 pounds just to be average. I am hopeful, however, that this time I will stick to it and see results.
  • Lauren882
    Lauren882 Posts: 102
    Options
    You are in the perfect spot. I joined this site in July, wanting to lose 85lbs by June for a wedding. Here we are in early October and I'm already 23lbs down-just because of this website.

If you stick to this site you will have all kinds of success! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Lauren :smile:
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I joined the very end of July and have lost 16 pounds...with more to come (weigh in tomorrow) all because of this site. Keeping track of what you eat really helps...and seeing what is really in my foods! Good luck...be honest with what you eat, track it...and you WILL have success.

Cheers:drinker:
    Dani
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome! You are soooooooo going to love MFP! It REALLY, REALLY works!
    You WILL lose the weight that you want to here, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    Between the easy food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members here, the weight will "practically" fall off!
    I always recommend logging all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. Also, drink lots and lots of water, it really helps!
    Gotta warn you of one thing though, this site is VERY addicting!!!
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • lmwardx
    lmwardx Posts: 74
    Options
    we are on the same boat I am new here and I need to lose about 100lbs!! I set up goals and did a little treat for my self system. everytime I lose 10 lbs its something to gain like new shoes or a trip. Good luck this site is really neat!!

ps. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend I have no friends on here nad could use the support!!