Hello everyone :)

Options
Hello everyone! I'm both a sudent and office lady - studying in college and working in the office as part-time job! My life is always busy and stressful. I used to eat whenever i wanna eat... makes me become a little fat girl! I'm short but heavy!!

I looking forward to lose weight by counting calories and jogging! i'll also try the energy bar for meal replacement, but is that really works?

I'd love to make new friends :) i need some support and maybe you need it as well!!

Replies

• dadsgirl87
    Options
    Welcome! Best of luck with your weigh loss goals!

God Bless!
  • scbutler
    scbutler Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Little Red!
    Welcome and great to hear your short like me! May I suggest that you only eat energy bars that are less than 200 calories and not more than one a day? I have overeaten these for years and thought I was doing myself a favor! Also, I noticed that the chocolate (synthetic chocolate, that is) was causing my face to break out. When I stop eating the high protein bars with chocolate, my break out stopped! So gross, but I wished someone had warned me so I didn't have this response for over a year!!! Good luck and keep us posted!
  • littlered10
    Options
    Thanks dadsgirl.
    Thanks for scbutler's suggestion. :)
    Now i eat Nature Valley energy bars for lunch, 190 calories (less than 200! but it sounds dangerous..nearly 200!) I'll try it for a week to see if it's works!