Hi

Options
Hey, I'm new --- I'm a nursing student with 2 children and I'm very high stress I need lots of friends to help me stay encouraged to eat right

Replies

• hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We are here for ya girl! Add me as a friend if you would like I will provide as much support as I can!
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Myfitnesspal. This site is great and I am now a LPN going back for my RN while working a full-time job and taking care of my daughter. All of that = stress eating. Good luck with your weight loss. If you need a friend feel free to request me!!
  • bitteninmd
    bitteninmd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new on here myself. This is my second week. I am enjoying the site so far. Add me too if you would like. :flowerforyou:
  • jittythekitty
    jittythekitty Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Everyone should add this woman, she's my mommy XD
  • puuuddi
    puuuddi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new here <3
    I'm really motivated to do this! yeaaah!
    Good luck to all you new people too!
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm a mom of 3 and a full-time student, it isn't always easy, but you CAN do it!!
  • nurseMeli
    Options
    I think I sent you all friend requests, if I missed you feel free to send me one. My daughter is kind of pushing me to make friends to help keep me motivated. I protested I was busy with school and couldn't post much, but here I am, will try to log everyday and keep putting along, my daughter (jittythekitty) is my inspiration, she has done so well, and I want to not only do as well but show my support to her. I'm so proud of her.