What is your biggest weakness??

Options
Mine is alcohol. Hate to say it, but it's true. I went on the wagon for awhile and I lost 26 lbs. I was also being careful and watching what I ate, counted calories, exercised, etc... but after I got down to a desired weight, I started to become more lax with the foods I ate and of course the alcohol. I love all three "Food Groups" Beer, Wine and Liquor.

I'm weak when it comes to really good beer. microbrews, seasonals, etc... I hate light beers and all the good beers I drink are between 140 and 200 calories EACH!!! Except for Guinness and it's "only" around 94.

I also love Bourbon. mmmmmm yummy. I wish they made an alcohol free or low alcohol Bourbon because I love the taste with Coke Zero.

Wine. Yum. Pinot Noir, Gamey, Zinfandel, Grenache, Sirah, Cab Franc, Chateau Nuf de Pape, whatever..... Love it.

Dang. Why does stuff that is so good have to be bad for you?

Replies

• jwmaier
    jwmaier Posts: 11
    Options
    weekends
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    the voice in my head that says do it later
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Onion dip... I don't care if it's on potato chips, carrots, or my finger. LOL. And it just doesn't taste right when made with fat free sour cream.

I get to "budget" in those calories once a month.
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and TV
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    chocolate... and alcohol.... when i want it... i BETTER get it lol
  • wmubuffettfan
    wmubuffettfan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Butter!
  • dnpamorgan
    dnpamorgan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Definitely chocolate!
  • Anita1271
    Anita1271 Posts: 56
    Options
    Mine is also alcohol! I was doing really well not drinking so much. But when I got close to my goal weight, I started drinking more beer and wine. LOL! It's just so good!!
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Onion dip... I don't care if it's on potato chips, carrots, or my finger. LOL. And it just doesn't taste right when made with fat free sour cream.

I get to "budget" in those calories once a month.
    have you tried making your own version with some plain greek yogurt? might be a healthier alternative.
  • thomaslh83
    thomaslh83 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Pasta and Chinese food.
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Weekends in general
  • VialOfDreams
    Options
    Samoas and Irish cream.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Butter!

Have you tried Brummel & Brown? Speaking as another lover of butter, it really comes close with half the fat and calories.
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    my weakness is sweets/salt, both have been my vices although salt has not been as bad and sweets I opt for better choices like chapmans black strap cherry frozen yogurt but I limit that to the days when I am really craving a sweet.
  • jaybaileys
    jaybaileys Posts: 317
    Options
    Pizza and Beer
  • n0pants3ver
    n0pants3ver Posts: 175
    Options
    Chocolate & puppy chow!!
  • DowntimeDesigns
    DowntimeDesigns Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Captain Morgan which usually leads to my second weakness... french fries.
  • ski3r4life
    ski3r4life Posts: 206
    Options
    chocolate!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    alcohol....which leads to pizza rolls at midnight.....
  • sacfrazier
    Options
    peanut butter! I absolutely love the stuff (it too bad the calories add up very quickly).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!