• Malcose
    Malcose Posts: 2
    Options
    Giant chocolate cake with fudge frosting :(
    TOO good to refuse
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Onion dip... I don't care if it's on potato chips, carrots, or my finger. LOL. And it just doesn't taste right when made with fat free sour cream.

I get to "budget" in those calories once a month.
    have you tried making your own version with some plain greek yogurt? might be a healthier alternative.

I do make my own. Lipton Onion Soup Mix + Sour Cream. I've tried making it with yogurt. I've tried making it with low-fat and non-fat sour creams... it just doesn't taste right. :ohwell:
  • Artemis_Blooms
    Options
    Have you tried "light" sour cream? The fat free junk IS gross, and you end up getting calories in through sugar. Hope it helps! :)
  • lisaloo85
    lisaloo85 Posts: 81
    Options
    pizza!!!!! and beer!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Alcohol, chocolate and my man, not necessarily in that order. Can be enjoyed one at a time or all three together.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream :tongue:

Weekends :noway:

Ice Cream :ohwell:

Shakes :flowerforyou:
  • cynusps
    cynusps Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Weekends defintely. Try to be good and something is always going on.
  • Trovan
    Trovan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Kryptonite.
  • starboardzor
    Options
    Haha, alcohol for me too. I love beer, but if I'm going to have one it will be at dinner as a treat on the weekend and I'll only have one. If I'm looking to settle in with some drinks after a long week of work, I'll have a couple glasses of wine or make strong screwdrivers. Yeah, there's a lot of calories in all of that. But life is short. I'm at least much more aware of the calories now than I was. For instance in the past I might have a glass of wine on a weekend night (which would turn into, uhm, three) but now I'm motivated by the calorie count. I just won't let myself give in every day like I used to.

My other weakness is junk food cereal. I love junk food cereal. Not for breakfast though. My dessert =)
  • minmatt
    minmatt Posts: 62
    Options
    Captain Morgan which usually leads to my second weakness... french fries.

Jack Daniels which usually leads to my second weakness... anything fried :)
  • beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti and meat sauce. I could eat it till I explode :P
  • a_stronger_steph
    a_stronger_steph Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on the beer, especially!! The LCBO released their spring lineup this weekend and I trekked around the city to get those special releases. My boyfriend and I became beer geeks a couple of years ago and it is HARD to cut back. I don't want to cut it out completely, but I have gone from having a beer on 4 or 5 nights out of the week to only 1 or 2. It's a start!
  • tnoel1105
    Options
    French fries, chips, and pizza! : /
  • britt_fit
    britt_fit Posts: 169
    Options
    Basically anything sweet haha Especially ice cream, cake (with tons of frosting), and cookie dough!!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Anything sweet!

Dessert....
  • Carley650
    Carley650 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank GAWD i'm not the only one! Weekends=wino good times=midnight munchies=hangover indulgences, oh and my chocolate cravings during the week, which I can usually curb with a small piece of good quality dark chocolate (but not always!).

Honestly, the weekends are a deal-breaker! Gotta change those bad patterns or I'm in for failure.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    Chocolate is mine, but my salvation is maltesers! LURVE THEM and less than 200 calories a bag, I can have them as a treat without feeling bad
  • Artemis_Blooms
    Options
    I lovvvvve Cake!!! Gluten free cake, but cake cake cake!!! Then icecream. Skinny cow does the trick for the icecream, but if someone (my mother) decides to make gf cake and I'm around, soooo hard! It's my true kryptonite!

ps
    I love wine too, but I can go without for the most part. I do like Amaretto and coke a lot! Good thing I'm too broke to drink! lol :happy:
  • Jojo42
    Jojo42 Posts: 223
    Options
    hot buttered thick uncut bread toast....dribble, drool.... ; )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!