water!

Options
WOW!! I did not know that about adding a cup of water for every caffeinated drink you drank! Holy smokes!! I have a hard enough time getting my 8 in! Guess I need to make some adjustments!!

Hydrate
# Water is an important part of every healthy diet. At least eight glasses of water a day is necessary for your body to function properly. Those who are exercising also will require more water to replace the moisture that is lost during physical activity. Also, for every cup of coffee or beverage with caffeine that you drink, add an additional cup of water. Caffeine dehydrates the body.

Read more: Healthy 7-Day Diet | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/way_5152304_healthy-day-diet.html#ixzz1GbBMWNx9

Replies

• CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    OMG! Im already drinking TONs and always runnign for the bathroom. I cant even imagine drinking another cup for every caffienated drink. Im going to stick with water from now on and like ONE cup of coffee. LOL!
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    I KNOW, RIGHT!!! lol
  • Dkittery
    Dkittery Posts: 82
    Options
    WOW.. I drink a lot of coffee.... Dang... Not sure how I'm going to add more water......
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I give myself one cup of coffee a day and then all i drink is water..i do well over 100oz a day. i try to get the most in before i leave work so im not up all night in the bathroom!
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    You should be drinking half your current body weight in water (ounces)