When do you recomend weighing in??

Options
Hi folks when or how often do you recomend weighing in ??
thanx for all support hints tips and replys x

Replies

• chayiljewel
    Options
    I have been told by personal trainers that the best time to weigh in is in the morning before you eat or drink.
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    I've noticed if I do it at different times and/or days of the week, the weight varies so you will most likely get a more accurate reading if you do it once a week at the same time of day every time. Good luck!
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I weigh in Friday am after my shower :)
    I used to weigh in everyday and that just got depressing! LOL
  • marianeo
    marianeo Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I weigh in once a week, first thing in the morning...I think the most important thing is that you weigh in at the same time each weigh in as opposed to the time of day......mornings are just easier for me!
  • jaimejean478
    jaimejean478 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Agreed - 1x a week, same time of the week. I usually do AM's. Surprisingly I get a better result if I wait 20 minutes or so after getting up, out of bed, moving around and even eating breakfast. I typically use Thurs/Fri as my weigh In day just because weekends tend to be a bit tougher, so the few days to recover are helpful. And it's a nice motivation to get into the weekend knowing you just lost a lb or 2!
  • megpiemac12
    Options
    I weigh in one time a week in the morning after being up a bit. I think they recommend about once a week at the same time for more accurate readings.
    Good luck!
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Personally, I weight myself once a week (first thing in the morning). I take measurements every two weeks, because as Im finding, my body isnt losing weight as quickly, but it is changing shape like crazy, so the measurements have been more helpful to me overall.
  • flash53
    flash53 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I would weigh in once a week. always in the morning before I eat or drink. I like doing it on wensday because I usually go out to eat on the weekend and not matter where you go there is a lot of sodium in the food. I figure most of that extra sodium is usually out of your system after two days. Don't do it every day because there is such a big difference in weight as much as two pounds depending on what food you eat.