NSV - New Pants? Nope... Old Ones!!

Options
CaraRadz
CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
A few weekends ago I was at my parents' house, and my mom had a heap of my old clothes that she wanted me to go through and either take to my apartment or donate to Goodwill. A lot of the clothes were out of fashion or just not my taste anymore, so I put them in the Goodwill pile. There was one pair of work pants that I had outgrown (a size 12) but were still really nice. I figured I'd take them with me and at some point fit into them. I haven't worn a size 12 in at least two years.

This morning when I was getting ready, I decided what the hell... I'll try them on. Not only do they fit, but they're a little loose!! I'm ecstatic!

Replies

• jennpv
    jennpv Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!! That's exciting! I have an old pair of jeans that I'm so close to fitting into! I can t actually fit into them, but they are a little too tight to wear in publilc. I am, however, wearing a shirt today to work that I haven't worn in about 2 years!
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    wow!!! great job! I bet you feel amazing!!! COngrats on all your hard work!
  • CaraRadz
    CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!! That's exciting! I have an old pair of jeans that I'm so close to fitting into! I can t actually fit into them, but they are a little too tight to wear in publilc. I am, however, wearing a shirt today to work that I haven't worn in about 2 years!

Great job on the shirt!! I'm sure you'll be into the pants in no time!
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    That is definitely a great feeling! Congrats to you!
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    WOOHOOO! That's awesome! I just recently went thru some really old clothes and found that pants I hadn't worn in probably 8 years fit! GO US! :glasses:
  • TessieDue
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You are doing SO AWESOME and I am so proud of you!!! Congrats! You inspire me :)
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What a great feeling, right?
  • namrettik
    namrettik Posts: 127
    Options
    The exact same thing happened to me last week, parents and all. I was more excited by the fact that I won't have to go shopping for a while :P
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!