After just a week...

Options
I've been tracking since the first of March (the first few days on a different site, the rest here) and have only been working out AT ALL for the past week - that being said I've noticed the following:

- More energy, NO coffee! I used to spend all day in front of the computer, with maybe a half hour up cleaning up the minimal amount possible, chugging cup after cup of coffee laden with sweetened, artificial creamers. Now I'm drinking lots of water, maybe a couple of cups of green tea, but some days all I drink is water. I don't have signs of caffeine withdrawal, and I've been drinking it for over 14 years!

- Less pain! This is HUGE for me, I'm 27 and lately I've been noticing that just spending 15 or 20 minutes washing dishes leaves me with horrible pain in my lower back. Folding laundry was horribly, soul-crushingly painful - I'd get through less than a basket and have to stop for the day. Two sessions of 30 day shred, using 5 lb weights, and I've spent the day cleaning, getting down on my hands and knees and cleaning things off the floor, folding laundry, (five loads so far! Gotta catch up!) - and yes. My back hurts - but not enough to make me feel like I have to stop!

I can't wait to see what I feel like next week!

Replies

• baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Thats really awesome!
  • gabbygirl37_2001
    gabbygirl37_2001 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I started about the same time you did. I feel better already as well! keep moving it helps!:flowerforyou:
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    Great job!!
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    That's great, well done
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    That's how I decided to get healthier: lack of energy; getting pain on my neck and back so often even it was just sleeping. So getting healthier is my main goal being here, and along the way, I would love to lose some weight and less body fat. You are at the right place, doing the right thing! Hope you'll enjoy your journey as much as I do.
  • Desertnetti
    Desertnetti Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started Feb 28, I think, and I'm down 5 lbs! Yay! Isn't it great to already feel better, and I can move better and not groan when I get up!

5175188.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Rachael68
    Rachael68 Posts: 15
    Options
    That is GREAT!!! way to go. I just started in March also. Would love for you to add me as a friend. Good Luck to you!
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    The shred was awesome for my lower back after just a couple of sessions, unfortunately due to schedule and time constraints I've not been doing it and the pain and stiffness is returning! Keep up the good work:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!