Looking for more friends with 50+ lbs to lose

Options
I'm looking to drop 90lbs and while it is nice to have all friends and I welcome all who actually want to be a support system for me, I'm hoping to find others who have MORE weight to lose. It comes off faster when you are bigger so I need others who have lost more that 5 or 10 lbs to keep me motivated, cause at my weight you can't notice a 5 or 10ls weight loss. So here's hoping for some FAT buddies...lol

S.N, Anyone is welcome to friend me. Just be motivated and not a whiner..I do enough of that on my own thank you :)

Replies

• ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Hi..... you can add me if you like!!!!
  • angelalein
    Options
    I have 65 pounds to loose. Friend request on the way!!!
  • SweetCharity
    Options
    I hope I count! I've already lost the 65lbs. but I'm proof that YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
  • vnmw121212
    vnmw121212 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Received and accepted !!
  • phatdiva26
    Options
    hi you can add me!!!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    <
    100+
  • kbloodworth
    kbloodworth Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 27 lbs down, of the 65 I need to lose.
  • MissTizz
    MissTizz Posts: 39
    Options
    Hi!!! Please add me! I'm knew and my long term goal is to lose 90 lbs! Need some friends and some support!
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    need to lose almost 200lbs
  • Sunshine3417
    Sunshine3417 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 71 lbs to lose!! friend request on the way!!
  • Wotok
    Wotok Posts: 5
    Options
    I've also got a goal of 90lbs. I started my dieting on the 21st of Aug, 2010. I was really hoping to hit my goal by my birthday month in May!
  • bmreed0920
    bmreed0920 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'll add you as well. I've got about 86 lbs to lose and need support from others like me. I dont have friends on here yet so anyone can add me :smile:
  • shiggity
    shiggity Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have at least 110 to lose! Welcome!
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I have 143 pounds to loose, Im 307pounds, I started using this site a week ago at 313 and have lost 6.1pounds this last week. My highest weight Ive ever been at was 325pounds. I may be fat, but i know exactly what i need to do to lose it. Ive been giving people advice for years, just get frustrated when I hit plateu's where i dont lose weight for a couple weeks at a time, so always end up giving up. Im not giving up this time! and during those times is probably when youll need extra encouragement too, so dont give up til ur at ur goal!!! you can do it
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    You can add me, sent request
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Add me if ya wanna...I have about 60lbs to lose
  • beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want!
  • rshells
    rshells Posts: 33
    Options
    You can add me I need to lose 90lbs... it is very good to have other people on this journey with you
  • DebbieMc3
    DebbieMc3 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I've lost 66 lbs and have another 84 to go.
    You can friend me too.

Debbie
  • nikkionamission
    Options
    yep, I need to lose over 50 lbs so add me too! I've sent a request :flowerforyou:

Anyone else can friend me too... :blushing: