ok help

Options
dawny78
dawny78 Posts: 132 Member
Ok help it's been a busy day and well with all my work outs i burnt lots of cals today but now is nearly bedtime and I'm way way way under is this going to make a massive difference ?
I wonder if it's why my weight loss isnt much just confused :sad:

Replies

• christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    We need to see your diary to see what you are at. You should not net below 1200 calories/day. If you need some quick calories, try a protein shake or peanut butter, chocolate milk, something to get your calories up...
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    It is true that not eating enough calories can slow your weight loss. It happened to me when I wasn't eating any of my exercise calories. Try to eat 6 times a day....small meals. That keeps your blood sugar from spiking and falling. If it is one day, I wouldn't worry about it. However, if you frequently eat under your goal that could be the reason your weight loss has taped off.
  • karikelso
    Options
    Ok so when u exercise it gives you back those calories! Am I to eat those too? Isnt that defeating the purpose, im confused
  • dawny78
    Options
    Ok so how do i make my diary viewable ??
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    One day shouldn't mess you up to bad, if you do that consistanly it would. Do you have anything you could have before bed that will get you closer to 1200 calories? Milk, almonds, peanut butter?

To make your diary viewable go to settings and it is under diary settings
  • dawny78
    Options
    i had some nuts and fruit mix already
  • edyta70
    edyta70 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ok so when u exercise it gives you back those calories! Am I to eat those too? Isnt that defeating the purpose, im confused

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/188036-eating-back-our-burned-calories

:)