Progress pictures after the first half of Insanity....

13»

Replies

• therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Nice work!!! You're looking great!

& thanks for the reminder...I just started Insanity today, but didnt even think to take pictures, I'm going to do that when I get home from work!!!!

Yes! Don't forget your pictures -- you'll need them to get that t-shirt when you're done! :)
  • cougs12
    cougs12 Posts: 92
    good job.
  • Great job! Keep up the good work. Is Insanity an exercise program?:smile:
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    I can see a huge difference. Look at your tummy in the middle picture: much smaller. In the middle pic too, look chest looks lifted and your shoulders are shapely and stronger. In the first pic, your tummy is smaller and your arms are too! In the last picture, your legs look much firmer and shapely. Great job!!
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Great job! I've been on the fence about getting this workout but now seeing your results I'm convinced I'd enjoy it.

Can't wait to see the after pics!

:drinker: <--- drinking water of course :)
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Wow, what a change! WTG!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    I can tell a big difference. You look great!!! Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see the end results, make sure to post pics.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Nice work!!! You're looking great!

& thanks for the reminder...I just started Insanity today, but didnt even think to take pictures, I'm going to do that when I get home from work!!!!

Yes! Don't forget your pictures -- you'll need them to get that t-shirt when you're done! :)
    Pictures taken (ugh...) :drinker:
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    I DEFINITELY see a difference! :wink:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!